WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 69% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box is growing fast. Real fast. Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way that they work. As the leader in cloud content management, Box is the ideally positioned company to help enterprises transform how people work and collaborate. Our desktop applications help users access and collaborate on their documents from cloud with the familiarity of their local computer and local applications. That's where you come in!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will have the chance to collaborate with, learn from, and mentor a strong group of accomplished engineers
- You'll have visibility and impact on a critical area of Box's growth
- You'll be exposed to and will contribute heavily to the design, planning, implementation, and execution on the development and full stack of the Mac version of our Box Drive application
- Expect to partner with other Box engineering teams and have exposure and influence on a broad set of topics - from the public Box APIs to Realtime event notification to the user experience design and implementation
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 5+ years of relevant (macOS or iOS) development experience, are fluent in Swift and/or Objective-C, and are experienced with Cocoa
- You are passionate about the Mac platform and value the importance of great user experience
- You have 2+ years of C++ or Python development experience
- You have strong design and architecture skills
- You are familiar with unit and functional testing methodologies
- You have a history of collaboration and success in small, high-velocity teams
- You have excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- You have excellent attention to detail
- Remote friendly
- Experience building enterprise software or business critical systems.
- Knowledge of low level filesystem design and implementation.
- Cross-platform development experience with both native Mac and Windows applications.
- Passion for cloud technologies.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
- For all other benefits, please check out: Box Benefits + Perks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation. Box strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Accommodations are available throughout the application process and an employee’s employment at Box.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
To promote the health and safety of all Boxers and our communities, in order to "Go to Work" at Box in the U.S., you must be Fully Vaccinated and “up to date” as defined by the CDC or have an approved accommodation. "Go(ing) to Work" at Box is defined as visiting a Box office, facility, or co-working site, visiting or meeting in person with fellow Boxers, Box clients and/or customers, vendors, or partners, engaging in business travel, and or participating in any Box-sponsored and/or related activity where others are present. If you are fully remote and do not "Go to Work,” the vaccination requirement is not applicable. "Fully Vaccinated" means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, a sincerely-held religious belief or another legally recognized reason, Box will consider requests for an accommodation.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.