WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 69% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We need strong sellers to help new customers realize their digital transformation goals while evolving how our current customer base leverages Box. By joining the Box Enterprise Sales team you will have an opportunity to work alongside our most senior sales leaders and our largest customer base.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Source and close net new logos within a given territory in the Large Enterprise segment
- Research and understand your customers and prospects to gain insight into their business challenges and Box value proposition
- Influence and drive the sales process while managing through multi-layer stakeholders in Enterprise organizations
- Exercise judgment in selecting methodologies, techniques and evaluation criteria throughout the sales process
- Collaborate with internal partners to move deals forward and ensure customer success
WHO YOU ARE
- 7+ years of work experience in Sales with a track record of success
- Proven ability to learn new technology and products
- Have clear examples of closing complex deals and your sales process
- Effectively uses a repeatable method for uncovering greenfield opportunities and building out a new territory
- Previous experience building relationships and selling to C level executives
- Prior success in ECM, Cloud, or SaaS sales
Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
For all other benefits, please check out: Box Benefits + Perks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation. Box strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Accommodations are available throughout the application process and an employee’s employment at Box.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
To promote the health and safety of all Boxers and our communities, in order to "Go to Work" at Box in the U.S., you must be Fully Vaccinated and “up to date” as defined by the CDC or have an approved accommodation. "Go(ing) to Work" at Box is defined as visiting a Box office, facility, or co-working site, visiting or meeting in person with fellow Boxers, Box clients and/or customers, vendors, or partners, engaging in business travel, and or participating in any Box-sponsored and/or related activity where others are present. If you are fully remote and do not "Go to Work,” the vaccination requirement is not applicable. "Fully Vaccinated" means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, a sincerely-held religious belief or another legally recognized reason, Box will consider requests for an accommodation.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.