WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The Business Development (BD) team drives partnerships and strategic initiatives that play an outsized role in differentiating and scaling Box. We work closely with external partners and across functions to identify, deliver, and manage enterprise partnerships and product integrations, fostering innovation and a vibrant ecosystem that yield customer value. As part of this entrepreneurial and results-oriented team, you will have an opportunity to define game-changing partnerships for Box and the industry.
We’re looking for a highly organized and driven self-starter to help operationalize and drive strategic product integration and go-to-market activities with leading enterprise partners. You will develop and coordinate team processes, deliver efficiency and rigor, advance strategic alliances and projects, and keep the team and our top partnerships running smoothly.
This role will report to the Vice President of the BD and Corporate Development team, and work closely with team leadership on both how the team functions and how we innovate and grow with our ecosystem of partners. Some partnerships and projects will be highly strategic and visible at Box, with stakeholders in every function and at all levels, and this person will be a proactive voice of the team to help align and move key initiatives forward. Aside from reporting structure, this role will also collaborate with and be exposed to Box and select partner leaders in business development, product management, engineering, legal, marketing, and customer-facing organizations, as well as Box C-level staff.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with team leadership to define, establish, and manage processes to help reach organizational and team goals (e.g., OKRs)
- Drive operational rigor within the team with emphasis on deliverables and metrics
- Partner with BD leadership and cross-functional stakeholders to drive communication, alignment, efficiency, productivity, and accountability across the team and company
- Lead programmatic partner management functions and manage operations cross-team and cross-company to capture and track key success metrics, milestones, and timelines to ensure timely delivery
- Coordinate and manage logistics for team meetings, QBRs, and major internal, external, and cross-functional meetings, cadences, and events
- Lead partner operations for select key strategic partnerships and alliances
- Develop and manage cross-team and cross-alliance processes and procedures
- Manage forecasts, dashboards, deal registrations, budgets, and expenses to support joint engagement and co-sell activities
- Facilitate GTM success via enablement and participation in demand gen and co-marketing activities
- Support creation, management, and orchestration with functional leads of team and partnership content for communications, enablement, product launches, and event
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a bachelor’s degree, and experience in the software or SaaS industry is a strong plus
- You have 3+ years of experience managing strategic and operational initiatives or similar activities, and work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment. You may have experience in functions such as business development, program or project management, partner operations, customer success, sales, marketing, or executive assistance.
- You bring positive energy to ensuring your team is prepared, communication is clear, and meetings are well run and an effective use of time. You wake up with a hunger for efficiency, clarity, and prioritization, and enjoy working beyond a core team to influence an overall project’s success.
- You are an operational thinker, and can consider diverse scenarios, see patterns, identify gaps and root causes, find creative solutions, and think about how to quickly address issues or improve current systems while finding systematic and scalable solutions.
- You have proven ability to build strong relationships and communication channels with various groups and individuals. You have worked with stakeholders to manage projects involving multiple people and are comfortable collaborating with all levels and roles, both internally and externally.
- You are equally comfortable operating at 10,000 feet as you are at ten. Regardless of elevation, you enjoy rolling up your sleeves and operating at the most specific level of detail with cross-functional stakeholders to get sh*t done while thinking long-term.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and are able to quickly summarize, and get to the heart of a problem
- You are highly organized and proactive around calendaring, tracking, and follow up
- You are comfortable with retrieving and analyzing data to identify trends and areas for improvement
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
- For all other benefits, please check out: Box Benefits + Perks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation. Box strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Accommodations are available throughout the application process and an employee’s employment at Box.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
To promote the health and safety of all Boxers and our communities, in order to "Go to Work" at Box in the U.S., you must be Fully Vaccinated or have an approved accommodation. "Go(ing) to Work" at Box is defined as visiting a Box office, facility, or co-working site, visiting or meeting in person with fellow Boxers, Box clients and/or customers, vendors, or partners, engaging in business travel, and or participating in any Box-sponsored and/or related activity where others are present. If you are fully remote and do not "Go to Work,” the vaccination requirement is not applicable. "Fully Vaccinated" means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, a sincerely-held religious belief or another legally recognized reason, Box will consider requests for an accommodation.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.