WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration, and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98.000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The Product Operations team at Box enables our Product teams to build and deliver best-in-class products that delight our customers, and to do so in a way that is efficient, effective, and scalable. This is achieved through owning the strategy and execution across a number of product programs including Go To Market work-streams to ensure on time delivery for product releases and the management and development of highly visible strategic programs.
As a Senior Program Manager, you will have the opportunity to manage and grow some of our highly visible and cross-functional product management programs. You are a natural leader and facilitator who is driven, organized, detailed oriented and enjoys developing business process to eliminate ambiguity. The ideal candidate brings a unique blend of strong strategic and execution skills. They are a structured, data-driven problem solver, and enjoy rolling up their sleeves and diving into the operational details to get things done. They will be adept at facilitating actions, resolving conflicts, be the program advocate ensuring success for all stakeholders involved, and lead through relationships and influence at all levels of the organization.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Make the product team more efficient by streamlining processes, standardizing planning, putting together onboarding training programs, and managing product reporting statuses to enable visibility across partners.
- Track and regularly report on success metrics to measure your team’s performance and effectiveness in meeting goals and delivering results.
- Develop documentation, operational playbooks and best practices to implement product strategy.
- Directly manage large projects and coordinate across stakeholders as needed to ensure the right resourcing, execution and communications are in place to deliver results.
- Manage and optimize the product tools stack used by the product team.
- Partner with Product/Engineering and cross-functional (e.g., Sales, Customer Success, Support) leaders to drive decision-making and deliver on initiatives.
- Identify and execute on step change improvements (e.g., beta programs, stage gate definitions) in our product development process.
- Drive accountability and adherence to key processes and operational best practices.
- Establish robust feedback loops across product, engineering, and customers/customer facing teams.
WHO YOU ARE
- Around 5 years of meaningful experience as a program, project, product, or operations manager within a technology organization.
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycles and release management.
- Able to simplify complex problems, remove obstacles, drive organization-wide impact, and advocate for alternative approaches that lead to team innovation.
- A skilled collaborator that has experience building effective partnerships across the team and multiple functions (including senior leaders and cross-functional partners) to execute programs effectively.
- Able to make the best decisions for the product development organization, favoring progress over process.
- A well-balanced combination of big-picture thinking, ability to thrive in ambiguity, exceptional problem-solving skills and patience to teach others and uphold a high bar.
- Experience with Agile methodologies in a SaaS environment is a big plus!
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits!
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our