WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Are you excited by using analytics and data to drive growth? Do you have exceptional business smarts and passionate about using digital data to bring together business-moving insights? Do you want to continue to grow your digital expertise and technical abilities? If so, we're looking for you to join our Business Analytics team to help Box's growing digital experience! In this role, you'll dive deep into digital and business data to help improve our digital experiences and turn your insights into impactful actions that will optimize our digital customer experience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will use analytics to drive business decisions and strategy, with the goal of optimizing our digital customer experiences and increasing demand generation
- You will be a strategic thought partner to many team leaders, from recommending data optimization opportunities with engineers to communicating performance trends with Marketing and much more in between.
- You will formulate, test and measure new ideas to improve our on-site customer experience and help drive digital marketing growth, using tools like Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, SQL and Tableau
- You will grow your technical expertise through testing and debugging data collection in the Box data layer, ensuring data quality and recommending innovative ideas for data enablement
- You will be the go-to resource for delivering digital insights to teams across the Box organization
WHO YOU ARE
- Your analytics skills are strong in both the digital and traditional business lenses. You have 1 - 2 years of Google or Adobe Analytics (preferred), experience in data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI), exposure to database fundamentals, experience with A/B & MVT testing and strong Excel skills.
- You have Digital Marketing experience of two years or more, and are fluent in basic web KPIs, organic, paid media, and social media fundamentals.
- You're a business thought partner, not afraid to dive into data on your own and be confident in recommending changes and tests based on your findings. You also drive for analytics innovation and business optimizations daily.
- You can think outside of the Digital box, connecting and analyzing both traditional business data (revenue, lead generation, MQLs & SQLs)
- You have strong presentation skills to effectively communicate your findings and data-driven recommendations to senior leadership and partnering teams.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation. Box strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Accommodations are available throughout the application process and an employee’s employment at Box.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
To promote the health and safety of all Boxers and our communities, in order to "Go to Work" at Box in the U.S., you must be Fully Vaccinated or have an approved accommodation. "Go(ing) to Work" at Box is defined as visiting a Box office, facility, or co-working site, visiting or meeting in person with fellow Boxers, Box clients and/or customers, vendors, or partners, engaging in business travel, and or participating in any Box-sponsored and/or related activity where others are present. If you are fully remote and do not "Go to Work,” the vaccination requirement is not applicable. "Fully Vaccinated" means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, a sincerely-held religious belief or another legally recognized reason, Box will consider requests for an accommodation.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our