- Define the strategy and roadmap for Box Workflow opportunity, including Box Relay;
- Work closely with Box customers to define critical features to drive 10x the adoption of Box Relay;
- Partner with design teams to define and iterate on end user experiences;
- Work closely with engineering to delivery features;
- Measure results and iterate on features with a keen eye towards driving metrics that matter (which you will define and own);
- Shape the broader messaging in the market and help enable sales and customer success to deliver on goals.
- 5+ years of product management experience with experience building products from conception through launch;
- 2+ years preparing and presenting product strategy and roadmaps to senior executives;
- Experience building low code workflow platforms and / or document centric workflow automation tools;
- Experience as a product owner; leading and launching products;
- Experience in working environment, balancing the needs of multiple personas (ex. enterprise buyers, administrators, and end users);
- Capable of leading and motivating a team of engineers in a challenging, dynamic and global environment;
- Must speak English proficiently.
- Experience building or working with modern low code workflow or document centric workflow applications or Signature solutions.
- Help define the Core Workflow strategy and execute on the roadmap. Your work will impact every single Box user!
- Interact with Box customers and other stakeholders to understand their needs and convert them into crisp requirements.
- Lead a scrum team to groom the backlog and execute against the roadmap by diligently executing each sprint by working closely with engineers, designers, and technical program managers.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology and market trends, and have an opinion on how these trends can shape the work we do.
- Work effectively as part of a geographically distributed team.
- Attend and engage in weekly stand-ups, team meetings, manager 1:1s
- Play a role in developing and fostering Box culture in the newly created office.
- Represent Box Amsterdam internally and externally
- 40% Creating and iterating on requirements & mockups. Working with engineers on sprint planning, standups, backlog grooming, design reviews, etc
- 20% meetings with various stakeholders and planning activities
- 15% Interacting with Customers, sales, sales engineers, Customer Success Managers, etc
- 10% GTM activities like roadmap creation, blog posts, working with marketing
- 10% market research, competitive research
- 5% Analyzing product/feature/business metrics
- Agile management – Scrum
- Issue tracking tool – Jira
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.