WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We are looking for a Physical Security Technology Manager that will focus on keeping our Security Technology stack properly maintained, expanding it to new offices and spearheading integrations between our stack and other platforms. You will be the subject matter expert on anything hardware and software related that touches the Physical Security infrastructure.
We are a small, close-knit, and diverse team rooted in an agile and fast paced environments. As a member of our team you will be challenged to solve technical problems for other Physical Security Team members, working closely with the broader Box team to coordinate major projects across the global all the while focusing on improving documentation.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Maintain the health of PACS and VMS systems globally by confirming firmware versions, rotating passwords and conducting system and user audits.
- Ensure operational availability of development of Box Physical Security technology, including all programing, integrations, dataflows and dependencies.
- Maintain asset tracking and training documentation as well ensure resiliency of critical hardware.
- Maintain maximum uptime for physical security systems by maintaining strong relationships with outside vendors.
- Find opportunities to take manual processes and automate them.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on physical security systems within corporate offices.
- Partner with key stakeholders to manage the physical security installation at new or expanding offices.
- Produce dashboards and metrics
WHO YOU ARE
- 6+ years of experience either administering Physical Security Systems or managing enterprise servers.
- Understanding that not all work happens between 9 - 5 and at times we will work outside those hours.
- Want to help build integrations that will help systems and users work more effective
- Familiar and comfortable with ticketing systems to track projects and work.
- Able to solve problems with tools available.
- Team-centric mindset - demonstrated ability working well in a collaborative environment.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation. Box strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Accommodations are available throughout the application process and an employee’s employment at Box.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
To promote the health and safety of all Boxers and our communities, in order to "Go to Work" at Box in the U.S., you must be Fully Vaccinated or have an approved accommodation. "Go(ing) to Work" at Box is defined as visiting a Box office, facility, or co-working site, visiting or meeting in person with fellow Boxers, Box clients and/or customers, vendors, or partners, engaging in business travel, and or participating in any Box-sponsored and/or related activity where others are present. If you are fully remote and do not "Go to Work,” the vaccination requirement is not applicable. "Fully Vaccinated" means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, a sincerely-held religious belief or another legally recognized reason, Box will consider requests for an accommodation.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our