WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 69% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud. Our Warsaw office is an incredibly exciting addition to our EMEA expansion. We're already in UK, France, Netherlands and Germany, and the new Poland location will act as a global engineering and product development hub alongside our headquarters in Redwood City, California.
ABOUT A TEAM
The Partner Integrations team develops new apps, product integrations, and frameworks to support our growing list of strategic partners and inspire the broader ecosystem of developers. Our goal is to build a powerful best-of-breed cloud stack with a single content layer. That way, our customers can connect the content flow across their favorite business apps. We are a fast-paced and high impact team that is helping Box and our partners build world-class enterprise solutions that will both delight and empower our customers. If this sounds like an exciting challenge to you, come join us.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Be proficient in Java, PHP, C#, Node.js, React.js, Python, Ruby, or other modern software development language
- Have proficient knowledge of software design and testing principles
- Assess, communicate and complete project milestones with manager and team members in a time sensitive manner
- Adapt to the technical and stylistic needs of integrations and projects as they occur; including technical tools, programming languages, technical limitations, and product requirements
- Provide prompt product support when deep technical expertise is required from the Product Support organization
Requirements that are Welcome:
- Experience designing and developing APIs
- Experience with signing software or electronic signature integration
- Experience with SaaS platforms such as Microsoft Graph APIs, G Suite platform development, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Experience contributing to open source projects
You will be expected to:
- Attend and engage in stand ups and maintain sprint task statuses in issue tracking tool daily
- Attend team, project, and manager 1:1 meetings weekly
- Collaborate with Product Management to help refine requirements and break down complex projects into meaningful, deliverable units
- Work collaboratively with other engineers, team members, across teams, and with partner organizations
- Respond to technical and behavioral feedback from manager and peers
- Play a role in developing and fostering Box culture in the newly created office
- Represent Box Poland internally and externally
Percentage of Time Spent:
10% technical design
10% bug fixes/maintenance
Tools and methodologies we use
- Agile management - Scrum
- Issue tracking tool - Atlassian Jira
- Knowledge repository - Atlassian Confluence
- Code reviews - GitHub Enterprise
- Version control system - GitHub Enterprise
- Build server - Jenkins
- Virtualization - Kubernetes
- Cloud infrastructure - currently on-prem, being migrated to GCP
- Application stack - Java microservices on Kubernetes, PHP monolith
- Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit
- Find out about our engineering team at our tech blog (), our careers page () or by following us at and
- Developer Ecosystem:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our .
For more details on how Box Poland protects your information, please see our Supplemental Personnel and Candidate Privacy Notice.