WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 67% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The Partner Integrations team is responsible for developing new apps, product integrations, and frameworks to support our growing list of strategic partners and inspire the broader ecosystem of developers. Our goal is to build a powerful best-of-breed cloud stack with a single content layer. That way, our customers can connect the content flow across their favorite business apps. We are a fast-paced and high impact team that is helping Box and our partners build world-class enterprise solutions that will both delight and empower our customers.
As a Software Engineer, you will have a strong technical voice on our team and will uphold high code standards. Your technical guidance will help drive the architecture, design, and implementation of integrations and frameworks to connect Box with Salesforce and other SaaS providers across the enterprise. We will look to you to write high quality, robust, maintainable code, and mentor newer engineers to do the same. You will own complex projects with both internal and external dependencies, which will give you influence across multiple teams at Box and opportunity to work with teams at Salesforce.
Box is building a content, collaboration, and workflow platform which hundreds of thousands of companies and developers are using to power their businesses. We aim to help our customers, strategic partners, and developers build transformative applications using this platform that makes it easy to share content, connect content to workflows, preview content in many formats, audit access control to this content, and much, much more. Our integrations help end-users battle content fragmentation, maintain file consistency, and give everyone a unified content experience.
- You have a passion for making software more useful through product integrations that make remote work easier and more efficient.
- You have developed against a broad set of APIs and can provide meaningful feedback on API designs.
- You are constantly learning and improving as an engineer.
- You have a solid understanding of the full web technology stack and have advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- You have a Bachelor's/Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field of study.
- You have 2-3 years of years of professional software development experience in Apex, Java, PHP, C#, Node.js, Python or Ruby.
- You have 2-3 years experience in Salesforce Platform development including developing Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Components, Visualforce, and building customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- You frequently utilize Trailhead and other Salesforce education tools to continually grow your skills
- You earn Salesforce Certifications to support career advancement
- You are active in the Salesforce community.
- You have developed an app using the Box APIs
- You have prior experience with Slack platform development, NetSuite.
- You have experience building scalable, highly-available service oriented architectures.
- You have experience in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment.
- You have led or contributed to open source projects.
- You contribute to developer communities such as Stack Overflow or GitHub.
Want to learn more?
- Open Source Projects:
- Tech Blog:
- Developer Platform:
- Box for Salesforce Projects:
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation. Box strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Accommodations are available throughout the application process and an employee’s employment at Box.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
To promote the health and safety of all Boxers and our communities, in order to "Go to Work" at Box in the U.S., you must be Fully Vaccinated or have an approved accommodation. "Go(ing) to Work" at Box is defined as visiting a Box office, facility, or co-working site, visiting or meeting in person with fellow Boxers, Box clients and/or customers, vendors, or partners, engaging in business travel, and or participating in any Box-sponsored and/or related activity where others are present. If you are fully remote and do not "Go to Work,” the vaccination requirement is not applicable. "Fully Vaccinated" means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, a sincerely-held religious belief or another legally recognized reason, Box will consider requests for an accommodation.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our