Box is looking for a dedicated, driven, and detail-oriented Sr. Administrative Assistant to join our G&A Organization. Direct support would be for our Finance & Controllership leadership teams.
As the resident logistics and operations guru for each team, you will be a master problem solver and ready to tackle issues before they arise. You have top-notch communication skills and are adept at building strong relationships with multiple stakeholders. You are keen on being a central piece of the organization and have a knack for understanding the pulse of the team and anticipating operational cycles and the needs of individuals before they arise. You thrive in a role where you own processes end to end without micromanagement. You are able to see the big picture and understand how the big picture breaks down into its component pieces. You have exceptional attention to detail while executing on the pieces.
The roles will live at the heart of the G&A organization and thus it will be necessary to become familiar with the team and team operations as a whole. Acute business judgment and communication skills are needed to collaborate with a variety of people and job functions both inside and outside of the respective orgs. Confidentiality and discretion are also absolute musts for working with the leaders of the Finance & Controllership orgs.
- Provide support to our G&A Leaders through extensive calendar management, optimizing complex and dynamic calendars and coordinating with internal and external parties
- Coordinate and set up meetings by preparing agenda/meeting materials, booking conference rooms, and arranging logistics
- Work with cross functional stakeholders to plan quarterly Board and Sub-committee meetings
- Support operations of each organization, including QBRs and OKRs
- Prepare monthly expense reports and manage org purchase orders and vendor invoices
- Plan and coordinate team meetings and special team events including Offsites and All-Hands
- Lead and manage special team projects as needed
- Organize team celebrations for birthdays, anniversaries and other life events
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- Make catering arrangements for team and client meetings as requested (none right now due to COVID-19)
- Arrange domestic and international travel (none right now due to COVID-19)
- 2+ years experience in executive admin support in complex, fast moving environments
- Strong people skills and a proven record of building and maintaining successful relationships
- Excellent project management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Desire to hit the ground running and own reoccurring processes to continuously optimize results and leave things better than when you got them
- Exceptional organizational skills and time management skills
- Previous experience working with legal, people and/or finance teams desired though not a requirement
- B.A./B.S. from 4 year college/university
- Experience with Google Calendar, Coupa, Zoom, Slack and Concur is a plus!
This position will start remote with the expectation to return to our headquarter offices in Redwood City, CA.