WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 99,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As a New Business Account Executive on our Small Medium Business team, you'll be responsible for seeking out opportunities and running full sales cycles within net new logo accounts. We're looking for a highly self-driven, out-of-the-box thinker who's energized by taking the time to understand our customers and how Box can help meet their content management and collaboration needs. To be successful in this role, you'll understand how to go after new business and build relationships with potential customers in order to continue building the future of Box.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including prospecting, running discovery calls and demos, negotiating, and closing new business
- Understand use cases and how to sell across different industries and multiple lines of business
- Facilitate high quality discovery calls to identify customer pain points in organizations with up to 500 employees
- Understand an account’s needs and effectively communicate how Box will meet those needs
- Rapidly learn online Collaboration and Content Management and the Box model
- Use Salesforce.com for lead management and sales forecast
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years in a sales role, with a track record of success
- Have clear examples of sourcing and closing net new logo deals using a proven sales process
- Previous experience building relationships and selling to C-level executives
- Business acumen to tie Box’s product to specific business outcomes
- Obvious passion and people skills with consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Prior success in technology sales preferred
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our