WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The Mobile Product Team develops product experiences for Box, in strong partnership with our Web and Desktop teams. We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to lead the vision, roadmap, design, and delivery of our world class end-user experiences - continuing our commitment to create product experiences that strongly set Box apart from competitors. Seamless collaboration is one of Box's core company pillars, and this is a unique opportunity to shape the growth of Box by creating the strategic vision for Box's mobile products.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define the strategy and roadmap for Box's Mobile based product experiences
- Interact with Box customers to understand their challenges and help define product directions and enhancements
- Drive execution in collaboration with Engineering, Design, Customer Success, Product Marketing, and GTM teams across multiple time zones
- Continually find ways to iterate and make our product experiences better to drive greater product adoption and user engagement - translating customer pain points into elegant user experiences
- Demonstrate independence and the ability to partner successfully with all stakeholders, communicating effectively in the available channels
- Measure results with a keen eye towards driving metrics that matter (which you will define and own)
- Translate product and functional requirements into developer-ready user stories and acceptance criteria, drive prioritization and backlog for effective release and sprint planning
- Attend, engage, and sometimes drive weekly internal team meetings and external customer meetings
WHO YOU ARE
- Passion and experience building great native mobile user experiences that deliver immediate value without complexity
- Intensely collaborative and have a proven track record building and launching mobile products with highly cross-functional teams
- Experience leading strategic product initiatives, influencing and aligning stakeholders to a strategic vision and execution plan
- Experience owning and driving mobile projects, defining product requirements, and collaborating with engineering and design on product design, execution, testing, and release
- Excel at both high-level strategy development and detailed execution: you are confident giving a presentation to the CEO and running a meeting with engineers, operations, and marketing
- Direct experience leading A/B testing, optimization, and usage analysis efforts with demonstrable performance increases
- Experience working with design to create intuitive front-end user flows and experiences
- 3-5+ years Product Management experience at a leading consumer or enterprise software company
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our