WHAT IS BOX?
Every business in the world is looking to modernize the ways they work. Partners play a critical role in capturing the opportunity associated with the Content Cloud and driving the next evolution of our growth, and we have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as the leaders in this space.
The Box Partner Sales team works in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where innovative ideas and creative minds meet to drive significant market share through partner collaboration and success. We are looking for an experienced, hands-on, sales-oriented, driven and organized Partner Sales Manager to execute on driving growth with the Salesforce channel program. Box’s partnership with Salesforce is key to our go-to-market strategy, and this role will be responsible for prospecting, engaging, and maintaining relationships across the Salesforce ecosystem.
In addition, we expect this individual to bring energy, flexibility, and accuracy to the partner business. This position will report to the Director of Partnerships and will be based in the United States.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build and deliver a successful Salesforce partnership, channel, and growth program
- Enable Salesforce account teams (AEs, CSMs, SEs) to ensure they are competitive and capable of winning business with Box
- Support Salesforce related opportunities in both pre-sales and post-sales activities to ensure the success of joint customers
- Create value exchange opportunities with Salesforce including new sales opportunities, enhancing current opportunity size and velocity, and creating expansion and up-sell opportunities within Box and Salesforce accounts
- Create and drive marketing campaigns, webinars, trade shows, conferences, executive roundtables, customer events, and other activities to engage and foster relationships at Salesforce
- Measure impact and influence through Salesforce reporting and dashboards to track campaigns, pipeline, sales, and renewals
- Work closely with Box’s BD Team and the Salesforce Partner team to develop and evolve our strategic GTM, product, and platform presence with Salesforce
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of partner sales and channel management experience
- 3+ years of solution sales experience in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Prior experience in Content Management, Cloud, and/or SaaS partnerships
- Prior experience working with Resellers, System Integrators and ISVs
- Understanding of the Salesforce sales process, account team process, and app rigor within the Salesforce ISV ecosystem
- Strong familiarity with the Salesforce organizational structure including some pre-existing key relationships
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue, pipeline generation, and partner recruitment targets
- Gritty partner leader who adapts to change quickly and executes with a growth mindset
- Ability to articulate a clear, concise client value proposition and deliver a solutions focused Box and Salesforce product demonstration
- Ability to inspire SaaS and Partner executives and client decision-makers
- Entrepreneurial and builder mindset with the ability to create campaigns, programs, and solutions to drive awareness and growth
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time