WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box is looking for an Integrations Developer - Workday to join our Enterprise Systems team. We need a world-class developer who loves getting things done and enjoys building solutions to make the people around them more effective. We are looking for someone who is creative enough to discuss and design efficient solutions to business problems and also technical enough to build them from scratch.
In this role you will work with business leaders and collaborate with our Enterprise Systems team utilizing your technical expertise and business insights. You will also work closely with our People, Benefits & Payroll team to plan, design, and build optimal solutions for our backend office systems and applications. An ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical, communication, and problem solving skills and be comfortable interacting with all levels or organizations, including Executive Management!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Partner with business and IT system analysts to deliver high quality, scalable solutions
- Author technical design documents, QA test plans and Release plans for Workday integration solutions
- Configure, build, test and deploy Workday integration solutions
- Resolve (diagnose, track, and manage) integration issues requiring in depth expertise with Workday
- Analyze the current integration architecture to identify weaknesses and support improvement opportunities
- Interface with offshore team to develop, test, and support integration solutions
- Own projects you build, provide vision for enhancements, and triage bugs when needed
- Follow and improve established change management and release processes
- Ability to review design of other developer changes and guide them
- Bring your unique experience and expertise to a diverse and passionate team - enthusiasm is a must!
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field of study or equivalent relevant experience in programming
- Minimum 7 years hands on experience configuring, developing, and testing on the Workday platform (Proficient with Integrations, Integration Security, Workday Studio, Cloud Connect, EIBs, BIRT, Calculated Fields, Report Writer, XML, XSLT, SOAP and Rest APIs)
- Solid experience with SOAP & REST style web services
- Good understanding of Workday’s business object model and relationships
- Demonstrable ability to manage contending priorities successfully
- Motivated and interested in quickly learning and adapting to new technologies
- A GSD fanatic that thrives off of high pressure and high impact projects on short timelines