Services Solution Consultant (Service Sales)
WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Innovation and speed are our greatest competitive differentiators. We need you to think about how to sell Box to enterprise customers, find sticky use cases, and drive a value-based conversation with a diverse set of customers.
This role has quarterly and annual quota objectives working in tandem with the Sales organization. The SC will have responsibility for maintaining, scaling, and improving Box Consulting’s sales infrastructure, methods, processes, templates, and tools. The SC is also responsible for ensuring successful internal project hand-offs once the SOW is sold and maintenance of an ongoing relationship with the Customer to identify future opportunities to help customers accelerate their content management maturation and journey.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- As part of the Box Consulting practice, the Solutions Consultant (SC) is responsible for positioning and selling high-value, outcome-oriented consulting engagements to Box’s largest enterprise customers. You will execute as a leader for Japan region and work with sales teams in Japan to effectively drive both net new deals and existing deals. The ideal candidate has a track recording of delivering high value, complex technology consulting and leading the end to end sales process - solution design, scoping, negotiating - with enterprise customers.
- The SC will interface directly with C-Suite and leadership at strategic enterprise accounts to pitch, solution, negotiate, and close consulting deals, working with Box's sales team to craft the value proposition of a proposed solution and BC SMEs to accurately scope and estimate the level of effort. The ability to help shape a deal, think critically and creatively, as well as leverage other resources effectively is paramount to success.
- The SC also leads the creation, presentation and delivery of the final Statement of Work (SOW) to ensure Box enterprise customers are set up for successful engagements. The SC may partner with the Account team during the discovery and demonstration process to ensure that the customer’s requirements are fully understood and included in the implementation SOW.
WHO YOU ARE
In order to be a successful Solution Consultant for Box Consulting, you have the "sell, delivery, sell" attitude. Ideally you come from a professional services or consulting background especially with SaaS and Enterprise technology experience. You work collaboratively with Sales team members, Solution Architects, and Customer Success Managers to validate in and out of scope requirements and assist with solutioning. You will work effectively with the Box Consulting management team to determine the best approach to consulting service offerings based on prospect and scope. You can fluently drive pricing and SOW discussions to customers, mapping their budget and priorities to the scope and deployment strategy. Above all, you being part of a team that can help truly move the needle for our Customers and drive impact to the overall business!
Here's the fine print...
- 5+ years of consulting/professional services and solutions experience in an enterprise content management discipline
- Experience with doing discovery, scoping, and selling Statements of Work
- Ability to sell the vision of our technology solution and also paint what can be possible
- Understand Customer's technology stack and make specific recommendations on how Box Consulting can help drive business outcomes
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.