WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Product Analytics at Box plays a key part in building increased understanding of our products, our customers, and our business so that we can help our teammates make better data-driven decisions. We work cross-functionally to develop and share insights, combining qualitative understanding and quantitative analysis. As a member of the team, you’ll have an opportunity to work with high-caliber individuals to drive strategic and operational improvements at our company.
As a Product Analyst at Box, you will have a direct and meaningful impact as you support Product leads to drive overall product strategy. You will collaborate with a diverse scrum team of engineers, designers, customer success managers, and product managers to develop improvements to Box products. You will dive into analytics data, help formulate hypotheses about user behavior, and help devise new experiments to validate these hypotheses, and drive adoption and engagement. Along with the rest of the product team, you will present your findings to product managers and Product VPs to discuss strategy and present results.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Partner with product managers, engineers, designers, and other team members to drive product adoption and engagement by proposing and conducting quantitative research into key user behaviors and business trends
- Define and monitor key metrics; investigate changes in metrics and propose next steps
- Based on analytic insights, collaborate with a multifunctional team to identify user engagement and/or adoption opportunities, brainstorm hypotheses, and design and implement experiments
- Partner with the product lead on setting quarterly goals for the team and advise on the associated strategy
- Collaborate with data scientists and engineers to build and improve on the availability, integrity, accuracy, and reliability of data logging and data pipelines
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards that monitor key app metrics for various teams and departments, and the business as a whole
- Remote friendly
WHO YOU ARE
You're a data person through and through. You care deeply about how data can be used to materially make your customers' lives better. And you understand the business and the analytics/metrics that drive success. You bring that ethos to work every day, where you work collaboratively with design, analytics, and engineering team members to bring amazing products to market.
- You've got at least one year under your belt in analytics where you've worked at a top-tier consumer or enterprise software company
- You are skilled with SQL and Tableau. Familiarity with statistical packages (Matlab, SAS, R) and python is a plus
- Familiarity with product analytics is a big plus. Experience with analyzing both client side and server side tracking a plus. Examples of relevant experience include: funnel optimization, user segmentation, cohort analyses, time series analyses, regression models, etc.
- Experience in growth teams a plus
- Your business judgment is strong. You've got the ability to take ambiguous business problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven, data-supported way
- You've got solid communication skills as you regularly interact with product owners and executives
- BA/BS degree in a technical or quantitative/business-oriented field or equivalent practical experience
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our