WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As a Sourcer we expect you to bring new and innovative sourcing techniques to the table, working closely with Recruiters to improve our processes and techniques!
We are looking for someone who can start moving quickly by prioritizing difficult searches, and with experience setting lofty goals with informed and clear metrics. You will be tasked with generating hires through a strong, consistent pipeline of impressive talent. You will also be responsible for qualifying candidates over the phone and ultimately preparing them for our interview process.
We work very closely with our customer groups including business leaders and hiring managers, so the ability to develop dynamic relationships with those groups, and always deliver top notch customer service is crucial.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create and develop a strong network of potential candidates with an active presence in the market and a deep research-orientated understanding of the industry.
- Work closely with hiring teams to effectively source and qualify target candidates, while setting clear expectations with a strong understanding of broader business needs.
- Forecast formal hiring plan, including clear results, timelines, and tracking
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Collaborate with the entire Box Recruiting Team to help making Box one of the top hiring organizations of all time
- Show passion for constantly improving your craft
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years of recruiting experience, with emphasis on sourcing
- Strong experience using a metric driven approach to tracking and running pipeline
- Strong experience of pipeline generation and qualification, employing varied techniques (both virtual and not), demonstrating creative, resourceful and committed approach
- Excellent phone presence, and ability to qualify very senior talent
- Experience juggling multiple searches and customer relationships
- Team-centric mindset - demonstrated ability working well in a harmonious environment
- Available to work from Tokyo Office
- Multi tasker
- Conduct any arrangements carefully and precisely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Japanese and English
- 4‐Year University Degree is preferable
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.