WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We're a customer-facing team who has developed a reputation for seeing through the forest of trees to isolate the root cause of an issue impacting a customer's experience in Box. We can speak the lingo of Engineers to effectively drive bug identification with the skilled ability to creatively translate technical jargon to non-technical stakeholders.
In addition, our global support organization operates in a "Swarm"-based model. This process aligns multiple tiers of agents to specialize in a single Product-area, providing our customers with the right resources, quickly. TSE's provide technical leadership, know-how, and mentorship within their designated Swarm. Ultimately, you are recognized as a key escalation resource within the Swarm. You will also contribute to the Swarm’s structure as a 'Facilitator' under the three distinct responsibility categories - QB/Coordinator, Process, and Knowledge.
As our customer base grows and rapid changes are made to our existing and future product offerings, we need TSE's to support our continued effort to deliver customer delight.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
In this role, you will become a technical expert on an area of the Box product suite and grow knowledge quickly. You will work on impactful customer-facing activities like troubleshooting and supporting them to optimize their use of Box. You will learn how our largest customers use Box on a day-to-day basis and you will become the voice of the customer to our Product and Engineering Teams. You will collaborate directly with not only our users but also with other internal teams such as Customer Success Managers, Engineers, Consultants, and Product Managers to optimize our service. You will develop technically and professionally with these internal connections and lead initiatives that empower your teammates to deliver best in class support.
WHO YOU ARE
- You're a team player that collaborates well with other support tiers and colleagues of varying experience.
- You're a proven mentor for other team members on areas that include obtaining and analyzing additional information from customers to support first-level resolution.
- You are ready and willing to jump on issues and take ownership with widespread customer impact, confidently providing representation with multiple internal stakeholders.
- You can create valuable relationships with the customers via clear, concise and professional communications.
- You can distinguish between technical/non-technical users and are able to diversify your approach depending on the audience.
- You can employ both empathy and ownership in customer interactions.
- You are able to devise creative solutions/workarounds when the product may not align with customer expectations.
- You possess a strong desire to learn and grow with the ability to apply those learnings on customer cases.
- Your north star is a focus on always aiming to solve the problem at hand and preventing the next.
- You have the aptitude to specialize in an assigned Product area and is an SME for at least one Product
- You have a desire to partner and create relationships with Product and Engineering Teams to gain expert-level knowledge.
- Fine print:
- 4-year degree in CS or Engineering or an equivalent history of related experience required
- 2-3 years experience in a Product Support role with a SaaS company
- Experience working with public API's
- Experience working with Splunk and other relevant technology tools
- Significant level of comfort interacting with a high volume of customers over a variety of channels (phone, email, web-based screen-sharing)
- IT experience desired, not required.
- Platform experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
- EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.