Partner Operations Analyst
WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The Partner Operations Analyst will work closely with Channel Sales and our partners to help drive partner engagement and operational excellency within Channel. We are looking for someone to own the ops side of the relationship with some of our most strategic partners while helping Box scale operations for all of our partners. A successful candidate has experience working cross-functionally in a fast-paced business environment, especially within Channel operations and the SaaS industry.
As a key point of contact to our partners, you will collaborate directly with Channel Sales leadership, GTM Ops, Finance, Legal, Pricing, Marketing, and Enterprise Systems. Your responsibilities will range from meeting directly with our partners, to driving engagement by collaborating with Partner Marketing and Channel Sales, to implementing process and systems improvements that impact all of our partners. An effective Partner Operations Analyst will make it easy for Box's partners to do business with us by removing barriers and creating a best-in-class experience for the partners.
Box continues to grow quickly, and Channel is a significant part of our business. This is a chance to have a big impact at one of the fastest-growing companies in the Valley!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the relationship with key strategic partners from an operational standpoint, triaging problems and fielding feedback on how to improve the current systems and processes.
- Establish a thorough understanding of all Box processes that impact partners including - but not limited to - partner on-boarding, deal registrations, order management, new product introductions, and price changes.
- Train internal teams and external partners on new channel programs, systems, policies, or initiatives.
- Support and scale the Referral process from submission through payment.
- Build and generate reporting and dashboards within Salesforce.com
- Own project management on key initiatives that impact the Channel Team and Programs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of experience in operations.
- Minimum 1 year in an externally-facing, customer- or partner-centric role with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize between short-terms goals and long-term priorities with a proven track record of exercising solid organizational and planning skills.
- Experience with Salesforce with Salesforce.com highly desirable, Apptus knowledge a plus.
- An active team player who takes initiative to not just identify problems but proactively recommend and implement solutions.
- Ability to adjust to competing demands and priorities and to operate within ambiguous situations and multiple constraints.
- Business level Japanese (written/verbal) and Business level English (written/verbal)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.