WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The Desktop team develops all our native desktop apps, which provide seamless access to Box right from where users do a majority of their work. Because we meet users where they are and fit seamlessly into their existing workflows, our desktop apps are some of the most highly used apps in Box's portfolio. We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager who will lead the vision, roadmap, design and delivery for several product areas in the Desktop domain. Here you'll get the chance to drive innovations, partnerships, and overall growth on these critical desktop apps. We're looking for someone that has the creativity to reimagine end users' content management experience and capitalize on the strengths of the desktop to build the best experience for users, while also understanding and meeting the complexity of enterprise requirements. You will work closely with customers, engineers, designers, and cross-functional teams to drive a product strategy, alignment and execution. If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment, and love working on complex user and technical challenges, you should apply. You will have the opportunity to shape the growth of Box by delivering a compelling product vision for how users engage on our Box platform.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define the strategy and roadmap for one or more product areas in the desktop domain
- Engage with Box customers to understand their challenges and help define product capabilities to solve these challenges
- Drive execution in collaboration with Engineering, Design, Customer Success, Product Marketing, and GTM teams
- Continually find ways to iterate and make our product experiences better to drive greater product adoption and user engagement - translating customer pain points into elegant user experiences
- Define and measure key success metrics, with a keen eye towards driving metrics that matter (which you will define and own)
- Translate product and functional requirements into developer-ready user stories and acceptance criteria, drive prioritization and backlog for effective release and sprint planning
WHO YOU ARE
- You've got 5+ years of product management experience under your belt from a leading enterprise or consumer company where you've built and launched products with highly cross-functional teams
- You are passionate about building great user experiences that deliver immediate value without complexity
- You are both a strategic thinker who thrives when developing long-term strategy and aligning stakeholders a vision, as well as an exceptional executor who can deliver multiple projects concurrently with excellent attention to detail
- You are obsessed with data and have a proven track record of using data to make product decisions
- You have experience working in scrum teams in an agile environment, leading agile release planning in terms of iterative, incremental & value-driven delivery
- You "get" the desktop challenge: that is, it would be great if you've actually worked on or shipped a desktop product before.
- You have technical and business background (Bachelor's degree). MBA is a plus.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our