WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We have powerful products, features, and resources, but most importantly, these come together to solve customers' most significant business problems. And to help our customers we’re looking for a product marketer to own the full gamut of security GTM activities messaging and positioning, packaging and pricing, product launches, competitive analysis, sales tool development, and more. Frictionless security and compliance are one of our key differentiators for Box, so you’ll be at the intersection of our security product, sales, marketing, partnerships, and customer success teams. As a product marketing manager at Box, you'll play a critical role in defining our go-to-market strategy by helping our customers get the most out of their partnership with us.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Partner deeply with go-to-market teams (marketing, sales, customer success, support) to translate customer needs into a holistic security-focused GTM strategy
- Know our target customers and partners, their challenges, and the benefits of our solutions, and apply this knowledge to influence strategy and content creation
- Ensure security focused messaging is incorporated into all of our marketing materials, from the corporate pitch to our campaigns, product launches, and more
- Develop marketing assets (call scripts, discovery questions, fact sheets, slides) to enable sales & customer success teams to position Box effectively with regards to security features and functions
- Bring new and updated security products to market, taking the lead of launch strategy, planning, timelines and more to ensure maximum impact
- You will become a security SME, evangelist, and cross-functional leader who unites marketing, sales, customer success, and product teams to drive business results
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years in B2B SaaS marketing and business models, with a data-driven approach to driving business results
- Knowledgeable about the cloud content space, security and compliance products, and/or marketing to highly regulated industries
- Strategic thinker with the ability to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Strong business intuition: understanding of what keeps executives up at night and empathy for the problems our customers are trying to solve
- Competence and enthusiasm for messaging, positioning, and content development
- Passion for a test and learn approach to decision-making, including being comfortable iterating
- Bias for action and ability to roll up your sleeves and execute quickly, juggling multiple deliverables and prioritizing ruthlessly when needed
- A “make it happen” mindset
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
- For all other benefits, please check out: Box Benefits + Perks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.