WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
- Box IT provides technology services and support, enabling efficiency, simplicity and productivity for internal business partners and external customers. The Box IT organization provides two distinct, yet compatible functions. The first is enabling productivity and supporting all employees, and the second is supporting the company in its growth as the global leader in the content management and collaboration space by developing and showcasing Box products and technology. Working in tandem, these two functionalities reduce IT cost and complexity, both within Box and for its customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- The Senior IT Support Engineer will join a global team comprised of the most talented IT professionals in the industry. As a Senior Support Engineer, you will manage and resolve an array of mobile, desktop, audio/video, network, and telecommunications issues, ensuring that our employees remain as productive as possible. You must be agile enough to adapt to the rapid growth and change of our business, but also disciplined enough to deal with complex challenges, processes, and people. Your role will involve coaching and mentoring your peers, leading cross-functional projects, and driving end-user technology decisions that will impact Boxers around the world.
WHO YOU ARE
Requirements:· High energy and passion for your work and achievements· Excel at everything you put your heart and mind to· Willingness to go above and beyond· Excellent verbal and written communication skills· Excellent teamwork skills· Working knowledge of Windows and OSX operating systems· Working knowledge of Lenovo and Apple hardware· Knowledge of networking concepts· 3+ years of working experience in an IT Support roleDesired Skills / Knowledge / Experience· Technical certification in desktop operating systems (Mac certification a plus)· Comprehensive understanding of networking (Network certification a plus)· Working knowledge with voice and video conferencing solutions (Google, RingCentral a plus)· Experience leading large, complex enterprise initiatives on a global scale (PMP certification a plus)Education· B.S. in Computer Science or related field· Demonstrate that you continue to keep your knowledge and skills up to date (desired)
- Troubleshooting and support for all IT end user issues: mobile, desktop, audio/video, peripherals, etc.
- Procurement, asset and inventory management for all IT hardware and software
- Cross-departmental collaboration with teams like Facilities, Sales, and Engineering
- Managing IT communication between headquarters and remote office
- Perform system imaging, application configurations, and security policy enforcements
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our .