WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU?
As part of the rapidly growing Box Consulting practice, the Lead Solutions Consultant EMEA is responsible for positioning and selling high-value, outcome-oriented consulting engagements to Box’s largest enterprise customers across the region.
You will interface directly with C-Suite and Director level contacts of strategic enterprise accounts to pitch, solution, negotiate and close consulting engagement deals. This position works jointly with Box’s Sales and Customer Success organizations to provide value proposition, scoping, solutioning and estimation of the Box Consulting effort required for new sales opportunities.
The Lead Solutions Consultant also leads the creation, presentation and delivery of the final Statement of Work (SOW) in order to ensure Box enterprise customers are set up for successful consulting engagements. Solutions Consultant often work with the Account team during the initial discovery, strategy and demonstration process to ensure that the customer’s requirements are fully understood and included in the implementation SOW.
This role has responsibility to meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in tandem with the Sales organization. This position will also have responsibility for maintaining, scaling and enhancing Box Consulting’s sales infrastructure, methods, processes, templates, and tools.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Work with Sales team members, Solution Architects, and Customer Success Managers to validate in and out of scope requirements and assist with solutioning as necessary.
- Partner with other customer-facing teams to build leads and pipeline from new and existing customers
- Work with Box Consulting management team to determine best approach to consulting service offerings based on prospect and scope.
- Manage and prioritize requests from both direct Sales and Customer Success Management teams.
- Develop, deliver and sell high-impact Box Consulting value proposition presentations.
- Build and foster strategic services relationships with channel Partners to co-sell joint engagements.
- Create Statements of Work and develop cost estimates for Box Consulting efforts.
- Maintain updates within our internal sales force automation system to manage and prioritize Box Consulting sales opportunities.
- Participate in pricing and Statement of Work discussions to customers to present and discuss contents of an SOW; mapping their budget & priorities to the scope and deployment strategy.
- Provide explanations to customers for questions regarding SOWs and Box product offerings.
- May be required to assist in the preliminary planning phase of projects as part of the sales process.
- Knowledge transfer to the Box Consulting delivery team as well as participate in the delivery of projects where solution oversight or inputs are necessary.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Experience in systems applications consultancy with a consulting firm or technology provider
- Tried skills building and delivering value proposition presentations as well as contract negotiation
- Experience or strong interest in working with sales teams, either in a pre-sales or direct sales role
- Candidates should have excellent customer relationship expertise and experienced consulting skills to work with customers.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience delivering presentations via web conferencing.
- Excellent understanding of common standard business practices as related to core processes within a large enterprise environment.
- Successful candidates should have demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions.
- Bachelors/Master degree preferred or comparable experience.
Nice to have skills
- Experience in full cycle implementations of ECM, CRM, or HCM applications desirable.
- Previous application experience in one or more of the following an asset: Microsoft SharePoint, Salesforce.com, Workday, NetSuite, SAP, Oracle e-Business Suite, Sales Logix, or Siebel.
Box Benefits package includes pension, medical and dental coverage. We have a robust wellness program including 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!) and subsidised gym membership. There is such a thing as a free lunch, our in-house chef prepares this daily along with lots of snacks and drinks. EMEA HQ office is located in the impressive White Collar Factory on Old Street; , European offices in Paris and Munich.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our