WHAT IS BOX
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box is looking for a dynamic Reporting Analyst to lead data driven analysis efforts in support of our industry-leading platform. It is the responsibility of the Reporting Analyst to help us turn data into actionable insights; focusing on broad areas of scope, including Incident/Problem Management, Availability/Reliability/System Resilience, and Engineering Productivity. This is a critical role that supports our ever growing customer base; companies like GE, Pandora, Apple and Gap. This is an integral job function within the Global Technical Operations Center that ensures the overall production site health and the performance of core customer facing journeys. That's where you come in!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Overall ownership of the Availability & Tech Ops Productivity Reporting process; including definition of critical success metrics and organization & delivery of reports.
- Support the Problem Management Process in the analysis of incident, event and change data and the identification/prioritization of problem trends.
- Ownership of our Critical Service Availability (internal measurement) and Service Level Agreement (external measurement) reporting.
- Ensure the Technical Operations organization is meeting its commitments by reporting on key SLA metrics for infrastructure patching, critical repair items, timely completion of incident post mortems and related action items.
- Work with Engineering leadership team to identify & report on areas of toil and efforts to reduce it.
- Lead efforts to mature the reporting function within Engineering at Box including process, tooling and report improvements
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 3+ years experience with Business Intelligence/Reporting tools
- Experience supporting an Engineering organization with respect to Availability/SLA reporting.
- You enjoy working collaboratively across all teams within an organization and are able to influence people and drive a team towards a shared objective.
- You are confident and comfortable communicating from the individual-contributor level up through C-level staff
- You are a data nerd and a natural problem solver; able to identify and understand data patterns and share those insights with others
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent technical field, or similar work experience
- Remote Friendly!
- Experience with Business Intelligence/Reporting tools (preferably Tableau)
- Experience working in cloud implementations (GCP preferred, AWS)
- Experience with Engineering ticketing systems (JIRA, JIRA Service Desk)
- Understanding of observability tools and the data they can provide for reporting
- Ability to produce visually compelling reports
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of ITIL processes - Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management in a large scale, high uptime environment
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our