WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We are looking for someone that will focus on our sales and go-to-market skillsets who can start moving quickly by prioritizing difficult searches with informed and clear metrics. You will be responsible for qualifying candidates over the phone and ultimately preparing them for our interview process.
We are a small, close-knit, and diverse team rooted in an agile and fast paced environment. As a Recruiter we expect you to bring new and innovative talent acquisition techniques to the table, working closely with your fellow Sourcers and Recruiters to improve our processes and techniques!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Strong understanding and experience identifying qualified candidates - motivated by finding the best person for the job, rather than simply selling a role.
- Build and develop a strong network of potential candidates with an active presence in the market and a deep research-orientated understanding of the industry.
- Thorough qualification of candidates, clearly anticipating hiring manager needs (as reflected by strong interview to offer conversion rates).
- Work closely with hiring teams to effectively develop clear and successful hiring strategies, while setting clear expectations with a strong understanding of broader business needs.
- Forecast formal hiring plan, including clear results, timelines, and tracking.
- Use a metric driven approach to tracking and running pipeline
- Pipeline generation and qualification, employing varied techniques (both virtual and not), demonstrating creative, resourceful and committed approach
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years of recruiting experience
- Bachelor's degree (highly preferred)
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System
- Excellent phone presence, and ability to qualify very senior talent
- Experience balancing multiple searches and customer relationships
- Team-centric mindset - demonstrated ability working well in a collaborative environment
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our