We are looking for a Field Marketing Coordinator to join our EMEA team, supporting all aspects of marketing in the DACH region. This is an entry-level position and the ideal candidate is somebody who wants to roll up their sleeves and learn more about developing and executing impactful, measurable marketing programs. Reporting to the Marketing Manager for Central Europe, you will support with all types of tactics, including events, social selling, digital and social media, and account based marketing. You will learn how to analyse results, develop insights, and make intelligent recommendations to improve marketing programs. You will build relationships with sales, channel and customer success counterparts, and you will become an invaluable team member supporting with the day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate will have an interest and some prior knowledge of the technology landscape and/or B2B marketing, either through formal education (marketing degree) or work experience/placements.
This will be an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
- Work with the Regional Marketing Manager to build and execute the regional marketing strategy and activities
- Support or drive third party events, working with Sales, PR, Brand and external vendors on timely planning, execution and follow-up; Building strong relationships with regional field and channel sales teams will be crucial to that
- Work with the EMEA marketing campaigns team to repurpose and localise successful demand generation campaigns in the region
- With oversight from the Regional Marketing Manager, own the social programs for the regions for inbound and outbound engagement
- Work with the Marketing Operations team to monitor reporting on all conversion metrics owned by this function and recommend tweaks and improvements based on your analysis.
- Support the Customer Marketing Manager with regional customer reference programs, assisting with case study creation
- Support the Regional Marketing Manager and the global Digital team in building out a world-class regional website, ensuring content is both localised and optimised, keeping principles like SEO in mind
- Own all regional administration processes, including regional teams communications (weekly updates to Sales), events and launch calendar, purchase requests and vendor on-boarding.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English and German (both required)
- BA/BS (or equivalent) from a top tier university, ideally in Marketing or a related field
- Student placements or work experience at a SaaS or relevant technology company are preferred, but not required
- A hard-working individual who’s not afraid to roll-up their sleeves and delve into new challenges
- Team player - organizing and managing with multiple stake-holders and groups contributing who likes to work with a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and creative with an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Overwhelming desire to kick-ass and grow in your career
- Inspired by working with a fun, ambitious team