WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 69% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud. Our Warsaw office is an incredibly exciting addition to our EMEA expansion. We're already in London, France, and Germany, and the new Poland location will act as a global engineering and product development hub alongside our headquarters in Redwood City, California.
What You'll Do
The Mobile Product Team develops product experiences. We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead joint roadmap development with our US team in designing, building, and launching best in class mobile products for Box. Seamless collaboration is one of Box's core company pillars, and this is a unique opportunity to shape the growth of Box by creating the strategic vision for Box's mobile products.
- 4+ years product management experience
- Passion for building great mobile user experiences that deliver real value without complexity
- Experience developing product strategy and roadmap, defining key success metrics and outcomes, and executing on that roadmap to deliver measurable results
- Experience owning and driving mobile projects, defining product requirements, and collaborating with engineering and design on product design, execution, testing, and release
- Proven track record building and launching mobile products with highly cross-functional teams
- Experience leading strategic product initiatives, influencing and aligning stakeholders to a strategic vision and execution plan
- Experience working with design to create intuitive front-end user flows and experiences
- Must speak English proficiently
Requirements that are Welcome:
- Experience working with enterprise customers to understand their challenges and build solutions to meet their needs
Candidate will be expected to:
- Attend, engage, and sometimes own and drive weekly internal team meetings, manager 1:1s, and external customer meetings
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional team of designers, engineers, BD, and product marketing across multiple time zones to build and launch products
- Demonstrate independence and the ability to partner successfully with all stakeholders, communicating effectively in the available channels
- Drive end-to-end product development and execution, including requirements gathering and definition, product scoping and feature prioritization, milestone definition, project planning and management, writing JIRA user stories and backlog grooming, writing internal and external documentation, managing customer-facing product launch and release
- Set product goals and KPIs, analyze metrics and gather feedback from customers, sales, and customer success to continuously iterate and drive better product experiences
- Engage with customers to present and discuss product roadmap, gather feedback, and understand painpoints
- Play a role in developing and fostering Box culture in the newly created Warsaw office
- Represent Box Poland internally and externally
Percentage of Time Spent:
- 70% product planning, definition, and execution with eng and design
- 20% product release, launch, and documentation
- 10% customer meetings
- Agile management - Scrum
- Collaboration - Slack, Email, Zoom
- Issue tracking tool - Jira
- Knowledge repository - Confluence
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our .
For more details on how Box Poland protects your information, please see our .