WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 69% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud. Our Warsaw office is an incredibly exciting addition to our EMEA expansion. We're already in London, France, and Germany, and the new Poland location will act as a global engineering and product development hub alongside our headquarters in Redwood City, California.
As part of our Candidate Experience team, the Recruiting Coordinator position owns the candidate experience. That makes sense, but what does that mean? For every candidate that interviews with Box, you're working behind the scenes to coordinate all their interviews, juggling multiple calendars to create a seamless experience for both our candidates and our team here. You partner directly with our Recruiters and Hiring managers to understand the interview process and design the best experience. And you're on the front lines, communicating directly with the candidate, over the phone, via email, and in person. You're a brand ambassador for Box. Every fast response you deliver shows the candidate how much we care. You'll help showcase our amazing culture through your personal interactions with individual candidates and through developing new programs and processes to improve the experience for all candidates.
We're hiring. A lot. And that means every day, we have multiple candidates coming on Zoom to meet with us. And we want all of them to have an amazing experience. Some of that requires a bit more personal attention, and we need your to help deliver that. Some of that also requires rethinking how we do things. The Candidate Experience team is at an inflection point, evaluating how we scale out our processes to more and more candidates. And we need you to bring a new perspective and help us improve, optimize, and standardize.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- Support the Poland and EMEA recruiting teams as needed, by scheduling all onsite interviews and feedback sessions
- Coordinate and maintain recruiting calendars
- Organized and detail-oriented with a passion for processes
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Assess, communicate and complete project milestones with manager and team members in a time sensitive manner
- Greet any candidates for on-site interviews (when we are back in the office)
- Represent Box at University events as well as other hiring events
- Must speak English proficiently
Requirements that are Welcome:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Keep candidate experience top of mind in everything that you do
Candidate will be expected to:
- Attend and engage in weekly stand ups, team meetings, manager 1:1s
- Work collaboratively and leverage relationships with stakeholders such as recruiters, team members and across many teams
- Serve as a subject-expert in all Recruiting-related tools including as Greenhouse, Goodtime, Google Calendar, etc.
- Play a role in developing and fostering Box culture in the newly created office
- Represent Box Poland internally and externally
Percentage of Time Spent:
- 70% scheduling and coordination
- 10% recruiting projects
- 10% documentation of processes
- 10% meetings
- Applicant Tracking System - Greenhouse
- Scheduling Tool - Goodtime
- Technical Assessments - HackerRank
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our .
For more details on how Box Poland protects your information, please see our .