WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the leading content cloud, and our mission is to power how the world works together. Box enables organizations to accelerate business processes, power workplace collaboration, and protect their most valuable information, all while working with a best-of-breed enterprise IT stack. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal. By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture this developing market, shape innovation, and define the future of the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers content management for over 100,000 enterprises, including 69% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud. Learn more at .
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The Business Development team drives partnerships and strategic initiatives that play an outsized role in differentiating and scaling Box's platform and business. We work closely with external partners and across functions to identify, execute, and manage enterprise partnerships and product integrations, fostering a thriving ecosystem that delivers new innovation and lasting customer value. As a member of this entrepreneurial and results-oriented team, you will have an opportunity to influence and scale Box's game-changing partnerships and the critical programs and systems that enable and support them.
We're looking for a self-driven Business Development Manager who is passionate about technology and business strategy to help run the Box Technology Partner Program, measure and highlight partner success, and source, drive, and build partnerships with leading enterprise SaaS and security companies. In addition to running this program and managing select partner relationships, this position requires an operational mindset, high creativity and intellectual curiosity, and strong project management, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
This role will report to the Director responsible for our ecosystem, including collaboration, productivity, and security partners, and will collaborate closely with Box and leaders in business development, product management, engineering, legal, marketing, and customer-facing organizations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive Box's partner and ecosystem operations strategy, innovate and continuously improve partner programs, and develop new ways to scale how Box runs its technology partner ecosystems
- Embed repeatable yet flexible processes into how Box and partners engage with one another and their respective customers
- Conceive and establish best practices and programs to recruit, motivate, and guide partners to deeply integrate with Box in efficient and novel ways to deliver differentiated use cases for our customers
- Manage the technology partner lifecycle from onboarding and enablement through growth and expansion, creating new methods to delight partners and drive value for Box
- Drive awareness and adoption of partner integrations through promotion and communications tactics, such as newsletters, blogposts, webinars, and events
- Capture, track, and manage key success metrics, such as integration activations, customer use and user adoption, and ecosystem health and growth
- Partner closely with BD's partner success team, as well as with product management, engineering, and various operations teams to drive partner ecosystem health and expansion in support of customer growth and retention
- Manage Box's public app directory, ensuring relevant and up-to-date app listings prompted by automated, data-driven systems and features that streamline eligibility and inspire partner and customer engagement
- Support Box go-to-market teams during the sales cycle by identifying and positioning partner solutions that complement Box's value proposition
- Deploy a scalable and repeatable approach to build and maintain trusting relationships with our technology partners, resulting in high value product integrations that drive expanded usage of the Box platform
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of the needs of Box customers and the enterprise SaaS industry generally, developing a systematic approach to identify and take action on relevant trends
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a Bachelor's degree, experience in the software or SaaS industry in a technical role is a strong plus
- You have 3+ years of experience in managing strategic and operational initiatives, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a dynamic, fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- You are an innovative problem solver that resists "this is how it's always been done" thinking
- You are equally comfortable operating at 10,000 feet as you are at ten feet. You enjoy getting into the weeds and operating at the most specific level of detail but are also comfortable thinking long-term
- You have a natural curiosity to identify areas for improvements and opportunities, with a drive and commitment to proactively implement solutions
- You have a knack for creatively breaking down complex problems to identify opportunities for greater efficiency in processes without losing a personable touch
- You are highly organized, and derive deep satisfaction from bringing order to chaos, structuring overwhelming amounts of information, or finding actionable clarity through data analysis
- You have an established track record and passion for scaling and automating processes and workflows
- You can manage a wide range of relationships and collaborate with all levels and roles internally and externally to build and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships
- You ideally have a strong product sense, and are comfortable considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations, with a basic technical background and knowledge of API-based integrations
- You are passionate about technology, innovation, and digital transformation, preferably in an enterprise context
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our