WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box is growing fast. Core to this growth are our leading add-on products Box Shield and Box Governance. delivers frictionless security natively in Box to prevent the leakage of sensitive content and protect against threats including malware, ransomeware, and malicious insiders. is on a mission to help our customers simplify their content lifecycle management at petabyte scale with flexible retention, disposition management and preservation for defensible discovery.
Given the growth we are seeing across both these products, we are hiring a Senior Product Manager to drive the adoption and growth to the next level. This product lead will work closely with our Customer Success, Consulting, Renewals, Marketing, Product, and Engineering teams to drive adoption of these leading add-on products. If you are customer-centric, enjoy data analysis to make decisions, can identify product and process gaps that slow down adoption, and can influence cross-functional teams, this role is for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Champion the long-term vision, strategy, and roadmap to drive product adoption for Box Shield and Box Governance
- Research and build empathy for existing customers and post sales teams (Consulting and Customer Success) to identify gaps that are slowing deployments
- Drive execution against adoption strategy by conducting regular data analysis, creating OKRs, and measuring success through metrics
- Partner closely with Customer Success, Consulting, Renewals, Marketing, Product, and Engineering teams to build consensus on adoption strategy and enable product adoption
- Build industry best practices and case studies to enable self-serve rollout of our security and compliance products
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 3+ years of product management experience shipping enterprise software products in a cross-functional environment, or you are an experienced Customer Success professional with a Product Management bend.
- You are comfortable doing both high-level strategy and execution: you are confident giving a presentation to the CEO and running a meeting with engineers, operations, and marketing.
- Passionate about leading teams through ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products that are designed taking customer needs, understanding of data and reliance on strong product sense into account.
- Capable of leading and motivating teams in a challenging, dynamic and global environment.
- Experience with data governance, content lifecycle management and related domains is a plus.
- Strong technical and business background.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our