WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way that they work. As the leader in cloud content management, Box is the only company that can help enterprises transform how people work together. Box is growing very fast therefore you get to work on challenging project to support this amazing growth. You get to show off your amazing balance between strategic and hands-on capabilities.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box is growing. Sales Operations (SOPS) has a critical role in supporting this growth. As a SOPS Analyst you will report to the Senior Manager on the GTM Operations Team in Japan. This role involves supporting Box Japan's Sales team help maximize the results from their activities. You will accomplish this by effectively collaborating with Boxers in other departments, specifically Sales, Inside Sales, Marketing, SP&A as well as your peers at HQ. In doing so, you will ensure GTM Ops is seen as a critical element of our revenue 'engine' by our Go-To-Market leaders in Sales & Marketing.
We are a committed and driven team of GTM Ops professional who are eager to learn and grow. GTM Ops Team includes various roles of Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, Channel Operations and Deal Desk. We want to bring in an individual who can add additional insights and fresh ideas to our ever-changing dynamic environment. We want someone who brings strategic vision and operational excellence while also be a sound operations partner for the business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Responsible for day-to-day transactional work such as supporting the Sales/Channel team, working with the Sales team to keep Salesforce data up-to-date and preparing reports
- Provide reports and analysis on results from Sales and Marketing activities (such as Forecast, Sales attainment, Pipeline, and data for review meetings)
- Create/maintain reports and dashboards on CRM
- Spend any remaining time on data cleansing effort, allowing us to tell accurate stories with our aggregated analysis and informing important decisions that will drive the future of our Sales and Marketing Team
- Other Sales support activities may be required
- Some Marketing and Marketing Operation support activities may be required
WHO YOU ARE
You will embrace the role of being a key member of GTM Operations. You are a passionate SOPS professional who has history in operations background. You enjoy seeking to understand the challenge and work resiliently to provide sounds solutions to the business. You have hands-on experience with various CRM platforms. You are a team player and have a mindset to help and enable people around you.
- You have a BA/BS in Business Administration, Marketing or similar degree, or have a minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience
- You have experiences working with CRM/Marketing Automation Tools (such as SFDC, Marketo, HubSpot)
- You are committed to and have shown success in collaborating and influencing business stakeholders with best practices and recommendations in regard to audience segmentation
- You are a communicator - both internal and external
- You are fluent in Japanese and can communicate in English at business level (both verbal and written)
- You are a team player and enjoy sharing knowledge with other team members
- You are comfortable with a significant level of ambiguity and resolving conflicts constructively while being a solution-oriented partner to the business
- You are committed to collaborate with business partners to drive alignment and establish guidelines that provide clarity and improve productivity and business outcomes
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.