WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
- We are looking for an experienced and driven Sr. Operational Risk Analyst who is looking to utilize their risk management experience and technical expertise to help us scale our Enterprise Risk Management program
- As our Sr. Operational Risk Analyst, you will play a key role in driving risk management processes, data analytics, and support continuous efforts to build and mature the program.
- You will maintain Box's risk registers, and work with a variety of stakeholders to evaluate and mitigate risk across all functions of this fast-paced, rapidly changing business.
- The right person will be passionate about maturing a rapidly growing risk management program, comfortable with explaining risk concepts to a broad audience, adept at juggling multiple priorities, and skilled at working cross-functionally.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Maintain and monitor Box's risk registers
- Support risk assessments, track mitigation plans and closure of action items
- Facilitate the evaluation and treatment of risks, including triaging new issues, partnering with subject matter experts, and driving risk treatment plans to conclusion
- Drive improvements in existing processes or tools, and develop new, innovative, and efficient solutions
- Draft policies, SOPs and job aids for risk management processes
- Support the implementation of improvements to Box's risk register
- Manage and analyze risk data to spot trends and issues in need of further analysis or escalation
- Support both regulatory and customer audit evidence requests
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience supporting and conducting operational risk assessments
- Experience maintaining a risk registry
- Experience concurrently monitoring multiple risk treatment activities and driving to completion
- Knowledge of COSO, ISO 31000, or NIST risk frameworks
- Aptitude for data analysis and trend spotting in complex datasets
- 2-4 years experience in operational or technology risk management
- Experience implementing new risk management processes from the ground up
- Familiar with cloud computing and the acronyms that come with it - SaaS, IaaS and PaaS
- Familiar with task management systems (like Jira) a huge plus
- Experience with cyber risk a huge plus
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to wear different hats and work on areas where needed
- Amazing organizational skills with a drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to hustle, get stuff done, and has strong integrity - make mom proud
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our .