WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We are looking for an experienced and driven Operational Risk Manager who is looking to utilize their risk management experience and technical expertise to help us scale our Enterprise Risk Management program. As an Operational Risk Manager, you will be responsible for conducting risk assessments, monitoring, and reporting, collaborating with key stakeholders in identifying risk, and providing requirements for mitigation efforts. The right person will be passionate about maturing a rapidly growing risk management program, comfortable with explaining risk concepts to a broad audience, adept at juggling multiple priorities, and skilled at working cross-functionally.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Partner with various departments to identify, measure and monitor operational risks
- Assists management in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple business areas, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company
- Conduct risk assessments, oversee mitigation plans and track closure of action items
- Monitor and support Operational Risk management metrics performance tracking and monitor / escalate operational risk trends across the Enterprise
- Proactively support the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) team, as required
- Provide risk training and awareness
- Develop metrics and dashboards to provide a single pane view into enterprise and operational risks
- Responsible for managing the risk registry
- Support scaling of our Enterprise Risk Program
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience supporting and conducting operational risk assessments
- Experience concurrently monitoring multiple risk treatment activities and driving to completion
- Experience driving operational efficiencies by redesigning processes and implementing technical solutions
- Knowledge of COSO, ISO 31000, or NIST risk frameworks
- 4+ years of experience in risk management or risk assessment
- Prior experience with GRC platforms
- Exceptional interpersonal and partnership skills, with the ability to build strong relationships within the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality, with ability to work under pressure/deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Highly motivated and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Aptitude for data analysis and trend spotting in complex datasets
- Experience implementing new risk management processes from the ground up
- Familiar with cloud computing and the acronyms that come with it - SaaS, IaaS and PaaS
- Familiar with task management systems (like Jira) a huge plus
- Experience with cyber risk a huge plus
- Ability to hustle, get stuff done, and has strong integrity - make mom proud!
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our .