WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The Solutions Engineering Team at Box includes solutions engineers, value engineering, platform solution engineering, enterprise architects, and demo engineering. As a Solutions Engineer, you are empowered to sell to business and IT leaders in every space and vertical, and take ownership in crafting customer-centric solutions. You will work alongside the account team to define and expand revenue opportunities, and ensure the solution is ready for cross company deployments. You also act as a critical liaison between Sales and Product, sharing customer feedback with the Product Management, Operations and Engineering functions at Box. Do you want to whiteboard, brainstorm, and figure out how things work? Our highest performers develop deep knowledge of the Box platform, and are capable of leading presentations related to the Box security story, technical architecture, and product configuration.
This role is in the greater Paris area, supporting clients in Southern EMEA, to expand our footprint and break into new accounts. Are you curious, passionate about problem-solving, and love working with leading-edge technology? Then we want to talk to you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You research, explore, and identify customer business problems
- You own the technical win in your accounts, and take responsibility for driving the technical deal forward
- You understand product integrations, including Salesforce, Google, Office365
- You lead demos articulating the value of Box by selling the full suite of solutions
- You are the technical lead, managing the extended team from a solution standpoint
- You showcase strong business acumen and communicate the value of the Box solution to the customer
- You support field marketing events as a Box SME and presenter
- Travel up to 50% to engage with customers in territory (once health and safety regulations allow)
WHO YOU ARE
- Proficiency in English and fluency in French
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience required
- 3+ years of relevant sales, technical, or customer facing experience, ideally within a SaaS and/or ECM environment
- Extraordinary presentation skills, with the ability to establish trust across a range of technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate complex technical concepts and develop skills to create compelling solutions that demonstrate business value
- Displays follow through, stamina and effort in every step of the sales cycle
- Shows creativity when solving a customer's business problem
- History of excelling in team selling environments
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our