Who We Are
With files scattered across different sharing tools, document management systems and storage infrastructure, enterprises face an impossible challenge keeping data secure, processes compliant and teams on the same page. That's where Box comes in. With Box, you get a single place to manage, secure, share and govern all of the content for your internal and external collaboration and processes. And it connects to all your apps. That's why 80,000 customers and 70% of the Fortune 500 rely on Box to meet the demands of the digital age.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As Box continues to push the limits of what's possible in the enterprise content management world, we are on a mission to hire the best talent the world has to offer. To achieve that business-critical goal, we are searching for a Tech Recruiter, with an excellent depth of talent acquisition experience and industry knowledge to join our group. We are a small, close-knit, and dynamic team rooted in an agile and hard working mindset. We operate in a fast-moving environment, where each member is expected to display considerable ownership of their responsibilities so that their impact can be felt throughout the organization.
You can start moving quickly by prioritizing difficult searches, and with experience setting lofty goals with informed and clear metrics. You will be tasked with generating hires through a strong, consistent pipeline of impressive engineering talent. You will also be responsible for qualifying candidates and guiding them through our interview process. You will work very closely with our org leaders, so the ability to develop dynamic relationships with those groups and always deliver top notch customer service is crucial.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create and develop a strong network of potential candidates with an active presence in the market and a deep research-orientated understanding of the industry.
- Thorough qualification of candidates, clearly anticipating hiring manager needs and areas of optimization.
- Partner closely with hiring teams to effectively develop innovative and successful hiring strategies, while setting clear expectations with a strong understanding of broader business needs.
- Collaborate with sourcers on initiatives and/or hiring needs working in a high volume, high hiring bar environment.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of recruiting experience on technical, software focused roles.
- Strong orientation towards a data driven approach to tracking and managing pipeline.
- Depth of experience with pipeline generation and qualification for technical skillsets (Software Engineering, Product, Tech Ops) demonstrating a creative, resourceful, and committed approach.
- Deliver a focus on diversity in sourcing strategies and ensure equity is embedded across all recruiting processes and strategies.
- Expertise in closing candidates and understanding the nuance of positioning in different markets.
- Team-centric mindset, demonstrated ability working well in an agile environment.
- This role is open to remote locations.