WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 69% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud. Our Warsaw office is an incredibly exciting addition to our EMEA expansion. We're already in London, France, and Germany, and the new Poland location will act as a global engineering and product development hub alongside our headquarters in Redwood City, California.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU?
Are you excited by using analytics to drive customer retention? Do you possess exceptional technical chops, and are passionate about telling stories with data? Do you want to work in a challenging but fun environment, in an entrepreneurial but well-resourced and supportive environment? We are looking for a super smart and passionate individual to join our Business Analytics team. As a Customer Insights Analyst, you will own the delivery of customer insights data to drive account growth, improve customer retention, and increase efficiency of our go-to-market operations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will help deliver a world class customer experience by owning data requests from our account teams, delivering custom insights into how customers are using our product.
- You will use analytics to answer questions about how our customers are buying or using our product, with the goal of improving sales, product adoption, and customer retention.
- You will own the roadmap and data integrity of our customer insights reporting, identifying opportunities to build new dashboards and self-serve resources with the end goal of increasing data consumption and efficiency.
- You will work cross-functionally with data engineers, product engineerings, and business stakeholders to ensure we're delivering quality insights to the business.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You're a "data ninja". You enjoy digging into the details of data models to answer questions, and you enjoy finding ways to enable people to access data to drive decisions.
- Your analytics skills are strong, including 2+ years of experience in an analytics role. You have significant experience with SQL and data visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, Looker, Domo, etc.), and have a thorough understanding of data warehousing concepts, ETL, and data modeling.
- You've proven yourself as a trusted business partner. You've got excellent communication skills and can translate between technical and functional requirements. You have experience working with business stakeholders to clarify questions and prioritize asks.
- You've got a strong education. You have a Bachelor's in an analytical field (statistics, computer science, etc.)
Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our .
For more details on how Box Poland protects your information, please see our .