WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 69% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud. Our Warsaw office is an incredibly exciting addition to our EMEA expansion. We're already in UK, France, and Germany, and the new Poland location will act as a global engineering and product development hub alongside our headquarters in Redwood City, California.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box is looking for a Manager for Box Community. This individual will join a high-performing, dynamic Global Digital team responsible for developing and delivering our global digital strategy. We’re looking for an experienced Community Marketer/Product Owner, who’s passionate about identifying and delivering strategies and programs to improve the customer experience of Box Community and build engagement, helping customers to maximize the value they get from Box. The role will collaborate tightly with our Marketing, CS, Support and Product teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with the Head of Digital Experience to deliver the global Community strategy, reimagining the experience and incorporating enhancements to the experience for Community, Education and Support.
- Collaborate with teams across Box to create a center of excellence to initiate, launch and manage community programs such as curated discussion posts, product updates, and high quality adoption content (especially video)
- Manage our growing user community – work with the Retention Marketing Manager to attract new users, author forum posts, and coordinate responses (and respond) to customer questions.
- Drive an overhaul of the content available on Community with Marketing and Product to increase customer satisfaction and improve content quality.
- Partner closely with Pre- and Post- Sales E-Commerce Marketing Managers to identify opportunities and deliver a consistent coherent customer lifecycle program and ongoing improvements to Community.
- Work with the fellow marketing managers and other key stakeholders (Product, CS) to ensure campaign and program consistency across platforms and channels.
- Track the performance of Box Community by working with SP&A and ES to develop and continuously optimize metrics to measure ROI.
- Forecast, track and report on the Community marketing budget.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience of regional event marketing or event-based field marketing
- SaaS B2B experience is preferred
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Vidyard, Salesforce, Iterable and Marketo (or similar marketing automation tools)
- Excellent problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities
- Effective interpersonal skills in both business and technical situations
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our