WHAT IS BOX
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The Solutions Engineering Team at Box includes solutions engineers, value engineering, platform solution engineering, enterprise architects, and demo engineers. As a Sales Engineer, you are empowered to sell to business and IT leaders in every space and vertical, and take ownership in crafting customer-centric solutions. You will work alongside the account team to define and expand revenue opportunities and ensure the solution is ready for cross company deployments. You also act as a critical liaison between Sales and Product; sharing customer feedback with the Product Management, Operations and Engineering functions at Box.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You research, explore and identify customer business problems
- Work daily with the Small Medium Business Sales Team to drive new revenue
- Lead technical discussions and product presentations to everyone from a CEO to an IT admin
- Lead demos across the Box suite of offerings (Box Web, Mobile, Relay, Governance, Platform and custom API-based apps)
- Become a Box product and industry expert, rapidly learning the Cloud Content Management and Box model
- Be the voice of the customer - interface directly with our product team based on customer feature requests
WHO YOU ARE
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience required
- 3+ years of relevant sales, technical, or customer facing experience, ideally within a SaaS and/or ECM environment
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate complex technical concepts and develop skills to create compelling solutions that demonstrate business value
- Experience leading strategic and complex customer engagements
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Technically adept with experience in web technologies and API's
Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our