WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 69% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud. Our Warsaw office is an incredibly exciting addition to our EMEA expansion. We're already in London, France, and Germany, and the new Poland location will act as a global engineering and product development hub alongside our headquarters in Redwood City, California.
- 2+ years as software product manager, solution delivery manager, deployment strategist, or project manager
- Capable of leading and motivating a team of engineers in a challenging, dynamic and global environment
- Comfortable negotiating technical requirements and dependencies across the technical stack
- Able to partner with designers to define and iterate on end user experiences which blow our customers' minds
- Assess, communicate and complete project milestones with manager and team members in a timely manner
- Strong interest in cybersecurity
- Must speak English proficiently
Requirements that are Welcome:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field
- Experience building or deploying data security products
Candidate will be expected to:
- Interact with Box customers to understand their challenges and help develop product strategy
- Write detailed product requirements and acceptance criteria by working closely with Product and Engineering Leads
- Partner with Engineering to groom backlog and execute against roadmap
- Measure results and iterate on features with a keen eye towards driving metrics that matter
- Build end-user experiences that deliver measurable value without increasing complexity
- Partner with cross-functional teams and help drive go-to-market activities
- Work effectively as part of a geographically distributed team
- Attend and engage in weekly standups, team meetings, manager 1:1s
- Play a role in developing and fostering Box culture in the newly created office
- Represent Box Poland internally and externally
Percentage of Time Spent:
- 40% Creating and iterating on requirements & mockups. Working with engineers on sprint planning, standups, backlog grooming and design reviews
- 10% Meetings with stakeholders and planning activities
- 10% GTM activities like roadmap creation, blog posts and release documentation
- 20% Interacting with customers, sales, sales engineers, customer success, Box Consulting, etc.
- 10% Market research, competitive research
- 10% Analyzing metrics
- Agile management - Scrum
- Issue tracking tool -Jira
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our .
For more details on how Box Poland protects your information, please see our .