WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box is growing fast. Real fast. Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way that they work. As the leader in cloud content management, Box is the ideally positioned company to help enterprises transform how people collaborate together, onsite or remotely. We want to make sure that the developers at Box have the best tools possible to drive that transformation in a secure and efficient way. That's where you come in!
As Box expands its business across the globe, we want to make sure our engineers around the globe are provided with a delightful experience (a "paved path") to smoothly deliver enterprise grade products that meet quality, security and compliance requirements. This covers the end-to-end software development lifecycle, including onboarding a new service, setting up Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines, test automation, and so on. Your experience will help us accelerate our DevOps transformation that will provide this paved path for all Box engineers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define Box Developer Productivity and Experience product strategy and road map and drive strategically important programs around to the successful completion
- Drive requirements for Box software development life cycle, such as improvements to CI/CD pipelines, deployment integrations, test framework, metrics, and engineering portal
- Discover, collect, analyze and communicate problems and opportunities with developer productivity and experience at Box
- Identify technology trends that let us 10x our developer experience while delivering profitably at scale and with excellent quality
- Prioritize between requirements and work with Productivity Engineering team on fiscal year, quarterly, and Agile planning
- Champion ideas to provide continuous improvements to developer experience at Box
- Partner closely with the Architecture team to align the technical and product roadmaps for maximum impact
- Work with other Product Managers to align roadmaps, scope and prioritize capabilities to power the engineering experience and productivity
- Work with Program Managers and other stakeholder to drive the adoption of new productivity features and tools; identify KPIs, success and exit criteria and quantify the impact of adoption programs
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Technical Program Management or Product Management or equivalent experience in related fields
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Program Manager, Product Manager, a Product Owner (in Agile), Solution Architect or a similar role in a software company
- Knowledgable about developer productivity products and tools, such as Git, Jenkins, Circle CI, Artifactory, SonarQube, Spinnaker
- Understands the concept of DevOps and its fundamentals
- You have a track record of building successful platforms or products for software developer
- You have experience working in a highly cross-functional environment
- You have an innate curiosity and ability to dive deep into product and technical architecture
- You know how to leverage data effectively to inform decisions, set requirements, and evaluate success
- You love inspiring teams, managing complexity, driving operational excellence, and delivering extraordinary results
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our