WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 68% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As an Outbound Business Representative, you'll be responsible for outbound prospecting within both new logos and our existing customer base. You will partner and collaborate closely with our Enterprise Account Executive Team and Marketing Teams to generate qualified sales leads, set meetings, and yield new deal opportunities. You should be eager to demonstrate your ability to be sales driven self-starters. We’ll provide tools, training, and excellent mentorship/leadership that will help advance your sales career at Box.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for Enterprise Account Executives using Box's qualification criteria
- Conduct high level discovery calls with Senior Executives in target and prospect accounts
- Build, prioritize, and qualify strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest through cold discovery calls, and email campaigns
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Box Commercial Sales and Enterprise Pipeline
- Utilize your active listening skills to understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how Box can solve them
- Consistently achieve quota to ensure territory revenue and growth objectives
- Use and maintain the Salesforce.com system according to Box's standards and be able to provide metrics on leads
WHO YOU ARE
- 1+ year of experience in Sales or Business Development
- Track record of success in a performance and metrics driven role
- The ambition and hope to grow and advance a career in sales
- Customer-facing experience and strong problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Four-year degree OR 4+ years of professional experience
Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.