WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU?
This role works with new and existing business and enterprise customers to ensure that they are supremely successful with and delighted by Box. You will be responsible for effectively onboarding these accounts onto our services, spur usage in the early stages and ongoing, and build high customer satisfaction. You will work with your accounts actively to drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of your customers internally at Box. Creative, energetic and self-driven, you understand the customer and their use cases and know how to be a trusted partner so companies stay and grow with Box. You can manage numerous customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle with ease. You also love understanding a product in depth and then communicating those solutions to the users.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage all post-sales activity for Box’s top enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and performing strategic business reviews for alignment of objectives and outcomes
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work actively to eliminate that risk
- Partner with Sales and Professional Services to develop a plan for making Box a part of each customer’s core architecture
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification and tracking of product improvement requests and bugs
- Function as the customer advocate and provide internal feedback on how Box can better serve our enterprise customers
- Travel up to 40%
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelors degree required
- 4+ Years Prior account management experience
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Zendesk, and other Software-as-a-Service is a plus
- Proactive team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- A self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.