What is Box?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
Why Box Needs You
We have a dynamic team of consultants and technologists who are dedicated to making our customers successful, but our customers' needs are getting even more sophisticated and technically complex. We are looking to add more consultative muscle to the Implementation Consulting team in order to solve our customers' most complex challenges through the application of thought leadership and technical domain expertise.
What You’ll Do
Box is growing fast. Real fast. Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way that they work. As the leader in cloud content management, Box has what it takes to enable enterprises to transform how people work together.
We engage directly with the largest and most complex enterprises in the world. These enterprises are looking to Box and our technology to transform their business. For these enterprises to be successful, they rely on who can advise them throughout the transformation.
Who you are
You are a customer advocate and are motivated by helping others succeed. You listen well, ask questions, and translate business needs into something that you can execute against. You build trusting relationships and are not afraid to advise a customer on how to improve their strategy when they might not be acting in their own best interest. You are comfortable being the liaison between multiple distinct teams that have competing priorities. You are persuasive, professional, flexible, and detailed, and you are ready to join a strong team that's influencing the long-term success of the company.
Here’s the fine print:
- You have 4+ years in SaaS implementations or Consulting, running large-scale, complex engagements. You may have industry-focused experience in a vertical like healthcare, government, financial services, etc.
- You are a project manager at heart and are comfortable working as part of a team with diverse skills, methods, and communication styles. Your follow through is impeccable, and you don't let anything slip through the cracks.
- You are experienced in customer-facing presentations and have a proven track record of working with executives.
- You have experience partnering with sales teams on selling and/or scoping professional services.
- You are passionate about technology and its impact on the enterprise.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our