WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We have powerful products, features, and resources, but most importantly, these come together to solve customers' most significant business problems. And one of the most important ways we can help our customers move forward is by ensuring that our pricing and packaging is simple, consistent, and delivers maximum value for every customer. As the pricing and packaging lead for Box, you'll play a critical role in defining our go-to-market strategy by helping our customers get the most out of their partnership with us.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define the long-term pricing and packaging strategy for Box
- Partner deeply with go-to-market teams (sales, customer success, support) to translate customer needs into pricing & packaging strategy
- Partner deeply with product and engineering teams to develop monetization and packaging strategies for new products/offers
- Partner deeply with digital marketing to develop and evolve Box's online pricing & packaging strategy
- Partner closely with operational teams (legal, technical accounting, go-to-market ops) to identify and resolve complex, cross-functional operational issues, often unique to each project
- Conduct pricing & packaging research & analysis using internal data, customer insights, and market surveys; own the positioning, merchandising, and health measurement on the health of Box's individual and business plans
- Drive cross-functional alignment on pricing & packaging strategy, working closely with product marketers, product managers, sales & customer success teams, and digital marketing to ensure strategic & consistent pricing, packaging, and positioning
- Own content development related to pricing & packaging, including customer-facing feature matrices and sales enablement materials, including making recommendations & updates as new features are released
- Be an internal subject-matter expert on market trends related to pricing & packaging, including how competitors' offerings are changing
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years SaaS B2B go-to-market experience; understanding of an enterprise sales cycle and selling motions, and experience defining pricing & packaging strategy
- Data-driven approach, combined with an ability to find creative solutions to hard problems
- Bias for action and ability to roll up your sleeves and execute quickly, juggling multiple deliverables and prioritizing ruthlessly when needed
- Strong business intuition: understanding of what keeps executives up at night and the key metrics that influence business success
- Exceptional collaborator with an ability to lead and coordinate complex, cross-functional initiatives
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.