WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organisations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU?
As a Mid-Market Account Executive within our commercial organisation, you will be responsible for seeking out new customers and communicating how Box can help meet their content management and collaboration needs.
You will have experience prospecting, running discovery calls/demos, negotiating, and a track record of closing new business. You should also understand use cases and how to sell across multiple departments and industries. To be successful in this role you will understand how to go after new business and form relationships with potential customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO?
- Handle the full sales-cycle, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing
- Meet quarterly sales goals
- Rapidly learn online Collaboration and Content Management, Enterprise 2.0 and the Box model
- Use Salesforce.com for lead management and sales forecasting
- Prioritise opportunities and coordinate your internal team to provide the best customer experience
- Develop and execute a comprehensive territory plan
WHO YOU ARE?
- 2 -4 years successful quota-carrying sales experience
- SaaS background preferred
- Obvious people and passion skills
- Consistent over achievement in past experiences
- Technically adept; experienced with web technologies
- Experience in either Public Sector, FSI or Life Sciences sectors preferred
Box Benefits package includes pension, medical and dental coverage. We have a robust wellness program including 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!) and subsidised gym membership. There is such a thing as a free lunch, our in-house chef prepares this daily along with lots of snacks and drinks. EMEA HQ office is located in the impressive White Collar Factory on Old Street; , European offices in Paris and Munich.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our