WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 69% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud. Our Warsaw office is an incredibly exciting addition to our EMEA expansion. We're already in London, France, and Germany, and the new Poland location will act as a global engineering and product development hub alongside our headquarters in Redwood City, California.
- 3+ years of professional recruitment experience, with a focus on software engineering, product, and IT hiring
- Proficient in candidate qualification, closing strategies, and knowledge of software development principals
- Assess, communicate, and complete project milestones with manager and team members in a time sensitive manner
- Develop a strong network of potential candidates with an active presence in the market
- Must speak Polish and English proficiently
Requirements that are Welcome:
- Partner closely with hiring teams to understand broad business needs, effectively setting clear expectations and developing innovative hiring strategies
- Focus on providing a pipeline of high-quality talent drawn from a variety of different sources and backgrounds
- Strong orientation towards a data driven approach to tracking and managing candidate pipeline
- Knowledge of compensation and benefits offerings among multi-national companies in Poland and the ability to explain the full value of Box's total rewards offerings
- Collaborative team member who supports peers and works towards a common goal
- Experience using recruiting tools: Applicant Tracking Systems, LinkedIn Recruiter
Candidate will be expected to:
- Attend and engage in team meetings, manager 1:1s
- Create and develop a strong network of potential candidates with an active presence in the Poland labor market and a deep research-orientated understanding of the IT/Tech industry
- Play a role in developing and fostering Box culture in the newly created office
- Represent Box Poland internally and externally
Percentage of Time Spent:
- 70% recruiting
- 10% projects
- 20% meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our .
For more details on how Box Poland protects your information, please see our Supplemental Personnel and Candidate Privacy Notice.