WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As a Senior Agile Coach / Process Specialist, you will drive process improvement programs in partnership with technology stakeholders within Engineering and Product. You see transformational initiatives through successful adoption and delivering great results. You must be proactive, flexible, have a passion for people, processes and tools/technology, and able to succeed within an open and collaborative environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will partner with Product and Engineering leadership and team members to drive a strong understanding of the value of an Agile transformation and process improvements, gain alignment for expectations on the desired outcome, and identify macro trends which will help individual teams thrive in their Agile transformation.
- You will help develop processes, principles and practices across all levels and departments in the organization to support the Agile transformation.
- You will provide deeply embedded mentoring for various teams on multiple levels to guide them through the Agile journey, provide feedback and answer questions so they continuously improve their Agile practices, introduce and rollout new improved processes and tools to ensure all our Product and Engineering teams are delivering at high quality and wow-ing our customers!
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience providing Agile coaching to both software development and operations teams
- You have a balanced understanding of SDLC, different methodologies including but not limited to Agile, Hybrid and other best practices and the practical application, to ensure we solve the team's problems (one size doesn't fit all!)
- You have experience leading organizational change management and think strategically, recognizing the importance of long term goals and vision while being committed to success
- You understand what motivates a team, and can help lead them to a common goal
- You have strong EQ, and the ability to establish trusted relationships
- Operational exposure within different domains
- Knowledge of portfolio and program management tools
- Proven ability to partner with and influence geographically distributed teams
- 10+ years of industry experience
- A passion for all things cloud
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our