WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 99,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU:
We are looking for a Scaled Customer Success Manager who understands the value of nurturing customer relationships, at scale. You will be responsible for engaging with customers post-sales, driving user adoption and business value to help support high retention.
Our Scaled team needs ambitious, highly productive individuals to provide us with adoption and optimization best practices and help drive business value for our ever-growing customer base. This customer-facing team is innovative and agile – we’re quick to experiment and live up to the Box values "Take risks. Fail fast" while we “Blow our Customer’s Minds.” We need fresh eyes and customer-centric people who can help us continue to build an outstanding scaled Customer Success program.
You will work with a large portfolio of customers to proactively launch and drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of your customers internally at Box. Creative, upbeat and self-driven, you understand the customer and their use cases and know how to be a trusted partner so companies grow with Box. You can manage numerous customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle with ease. You also love understanding a product in-depth and educating customers on how it can benefit them.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage all strategic post-sales activity for Box’s Scaled customers through touch points that require product knowledge, prioritization planning, project management and the ability to quickly build rapport.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and make recommendations on how customers can use it to accelerate their own business objectives.
- Demonstrate high-touch and one-to-many tactics with customers to drive positive outcomes and articulate value realized for their businesses.
- Develop, test, and iterate on scaled playbooks and engagement strategies.
- Analyze customer data to build and execute engagement strategies within your customer portfolio.
- Proactively identify and flag churn risk and work actively with broader account team to mitigate.
- Partner with Sales and Box Consulting to provide effective customer engagements.
- Function as the voice of the customer, identifying customer trends and providing internal feedback on how Box can better serve our customers.
WHO ARE YOU:
- Degree required
- 3+ years experience supporting customers in customer success / account management
- Significant level of comfort interacting with a high volume of customers, over a variety of mediums (phone, email, webinars)· Strong writing skills and email marketing experience would be a plus
- Self-starter who has fresh ideas when it comes to growing customer engagement
- Familiarity with Gainsight and/or Salesforce
- Team player and customer advocate motivated by helping others succeed
- You know how to listen to the customer and translate their business needs into a personalized consultation
- Highly data-driven and intrigued by the challenge of delivering an awesome Box experience to hundreds of customers
- You're a go-getter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, embraces change and takes the initiative to get things done
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.