WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you will drive critical, cross-functional initiatives in partnership with business and technology stakeholders spanning across multiple organizations. You see programs through from inception to the hands of the customer, ensuring effective communication and timely, high quality delivery. You must be proactive, flexible, have a passion for technology, and able to succeed within an open and collaborative environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead planning, execution, and delivery of strategic, cross-functional programs.
- Build holistic plans incorporating dependencies, key deliverables and milestones, and risk mitigation to ensure a strong foundation for programs.
- Drive all aspects of program management (planning, data gathering, analysis, communication, risk management and mitigation, status tracking and reporting, implementation, monitoring, execution, and to successfully carry out the initiative/program.
- Influence and collaborate across organizations including engineering, product, security, legal, compliance, finance, go-to-market, and more to effectively build commitment with delivery teams, negotiate competing requirements, ensure alignment and program progress, and improve processes.
- Effectively communicate program plans as well as risks and issues to all stakeholders.
- Partner with leadership to identify and solve cross-functional challenges.
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong program management experience, including 7+ years driving complex, multi-year technical programs
- Experience in infrastructure program development and steering cloud migration programs such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Excellent oral and written communication with a strong ability to influence and partner with stakeholders across multiple organizations to ensure alignment, mitigate risks, manage competing priorities, and allocate resources
- Exhibit independent, critical thinking to navigate through ambiguity from a vague problem to a detailed solution.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a proven ability to adapt well in a fast paced tech company and collaborate closely with teams on different operating cadences.
- Extensive experience and proficient understanding of enterprise level Agile Software Development Lifecycle and program management tools including Confluence, Jira, and Smartsheet
- Detail-oriented and able to understand the bigger picture by using your technical expertise and problem solving abilities to prioritize and manage key challenges.
- Preferred skills
- Expertise within Enterprise SaaS
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor TPM teammates
- 10+ years experience in a technology field
- 2+ years experience in development, QA, backend, and/or infrastructure
- B.S. or M.S. in a technical discipline
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our