WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 99,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box is looking for a Procure to Pay Business Systems Analyst to support the Finance function within Box. In this role, you will be working with business leaders and collaborating with our Enterprise Systems team by utilizing your technical expertise and business insights. You will also be working closely with our Finance and Accounting teams to plan, design and build optimal solutions for our systems and applications. An ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical, communication, and problem solving skills and be comfortable interacting with all levels or organizations.
In this role, you must also have interest in working on a range of different types of SaaS enterprise systems, data management, business process improvements, project management and must have a background that demonstrates that capability. You will support your team and manager to enable the Finance team's systems portfolio and must become a trusted partner to your stakeholders.
This role requires someone who can support world-class, global integration tools and processes. Box's Enterprise Systems team continuously push's the needle with the solutions that we deliver, and this Business Systems Analyst will support various projects and initiatives to facilitate the growth of Box to the next level.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide front-line support and maintenance of various financial applications for internal use (particularly Coupa, Concur, and other integrated finance applications) to Box's global users
- Support intake process for requests from user groups and help prioritize requests into project roadmap or implementation sprints
- Partner with business stakeholders to gather requirements and collaborate with IT team members (where applicable) to identify and document system solutions
- Work hands-on in systems to triage and resolve production support issues and implement minor enhancement requests
- Manage QA and regression testing of custom deployments to and upgrades in these environments.
- Collaborate with offshore production support staff to appropriately allocate tickets and project tasks
- Own month-end-close support calendar from Enterprise Systems to ensure Box's Accounting teams are appropriately supported through period close processes
- Monitor performance of integrations between these environments and resolve data integrity issues
- Review scheduled system upgrades, and determine impact on Box's processes, configurations, and customizations
- Manage relationship with vendor customer support to resolve production support issues or with external consulting / professional services teams to implement system changes
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Coupa, Concur & Certa functionality, features, and tools
WHO YOU ARE
The ideal candidate will be curious, outgoing, and an analytical thinker with the ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- 4-year degree from top-tier university with strong academic performance
- BS in a technical, business, or other analytical field required with 3+ years of relevant experience
- Functional knowledge of Coupa & Concur required.
- Any exposure to Supplier & Contract Lifecycle Management processes & tools will be an added plus.
- Strong knowledge of accounting processes to support business system needs
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. functional lead, work-stream lead, etc)
- Ability to communicate with end-users (via email, messaging, or phone) to support issue resolution
- Ability to document test scripts, execute QA testing, and capture results
- Strong project management, program management and systems experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex issues
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our